Meeting Room Rentals at Allen Public Library
Allen Public Library has a variety of rental options for hosting community meetings, concerts, or other events. Looking for information on the Civic Auditorium? Please visit our Auditorium page.
Rent a Meeting Room
Allen residents, community groups, and local educational/non-profit organizations may rent meeting rooms at Allen Public Library. Library and City-sponsored meetings are given priority.
For more information about meeting room rentals, please complete our request for information form.
|Meeting Room||40 without tables|
25 with tables
|$25 per hour (or portion of an hour). Two-hour minimum rental.||$50 refundable without food|
$100 refundable if food is served
|Board Room||Seats 10 at a conference table||$15 per hour (or portion of an hour). Two-hour minimum rental.||$50 refundable deposit|
No food allowed
*Deposit is refunded if the room has not been damaged and no additional cleaning is needed.
|Monday-Thursday||10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday-Saturday||10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
Meeting room equipment
Both rooms offer free Wi-Fi and dry erase boards with markers.
- Renter is responsible for set-up and clean-up. Please include adequate time in your reservation for both.
- Renter must leave the room and Library by closing time.
- Rooms are not available to rent on a daily or weekly basis.
- All programs/training must be free to the public.
- Political, social/celebratory, and commercial sales meetings are not permitted.
- Food is allowed in the Meeting Room with a $100 deposit; bottled water only in the Board Room.
Rent a meeting room
Rooms must be booked at least seven days in advance. Reservations will not be accepted more than 90 days in advance of the rental date. Applicants must complete a Meeting/Board Room Application and pay applicable fees to place the reservation. For more information about renting the Meeting or Board Room, please complete our request for information form.
Cancellation notice must be given via email at least 24 hours in advance.
Pay by cash or check to Allen Public Library (300 N. Allen Drive, Allen, TX 75013). Do not mail cash payments.